Julie's Inc, the parent company of ivy & leo and Julie's Clothing boutiques, is currently searching to hire a full-time e-commerce shipping coordinator. We are searching for someone who is enthusiastic, organized and reliable to join our e-commerce team to manage the shipping, picking and fulfillment of online orders.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare customer orders for shipment in a timely manner while maintaining 100% accuracy by double checking work.
- Check that item tags match customer invoices, if any discrepancies are found, resolve immediately.
- Ensure all merchandise inventory is properly stocked and correctly labeled.
- Identify damaged, lost or missing merchandise and notify supervisor immediately.
- Lift, move, push, pull items up to 40 lbs up to 1/3 of work day and up to 20 lbs 1/3 to 2/3 of work day.
- Ensure products are properly packed and organized for safe shipment.
- Take deliveries as needed to USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
- Prepare and print shipping labels corresponding to shipping needs.
- Affix proper postage to each package in preparation for shipping.
- Processing returns by unpacking returned merchandise, inspect package condition, and assess paperwork sent in with return instructions for proper return procedures.
- Additional responsibilities not limited to those listed above may be required
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday from the hours of 8am-5pm (occasional Saturdays and/or Sundays in November & December)
- Must be a productive team player with a positive attitude
- Lift and carry up to 20 pounds
- Ability to stand and exert fast paced mobility for an entire shift
- Ability to learn and adapt to different computer programs
- Must have reliable transportation